Entry to US on AP when poassport is getting expired in next 2 months

mvermani

Registered Users (C)
I am a Indian passport holder and a resident of USA. I had to come to India on a family emergency and now am planning my trip back to USA.

My Indian Passport expires on August 3rd, 2007.

Q) Can I re-enter USA on May 29th on my Indian passport that expires on August 3rd 2007 (over 2 months after my planned entry date to USA).

I do have all valid entry papers from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). These include my Advance Payroll papers (along with my EAD). I am currently on I485 (adjustment Status).

you have 2 weeks left in India; I suggest you try your best to renew your passport while you are still there...
Just to be on the safe side....

I am a Indian passport holder and a resident of USA. I had to come to India on a family emergency and now am planning my trip back to USA.

My Indian Passport expires on August 3rd, 2007.

Q) Can I re-enter USA on May 29th on my Indian passport that expires on August 3rd 2007 (over 2 months after my planned entry date to USA).
-------------------------YES
I do have all valid entry papers from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). These include my Advance Payroll papers (along with my EAD). I am currently on I485 (adjustment Status).
----------------------- you can come to US with valid passport and at POE show your AP and valid Passport and later you can renew your passport from Indian Consulate in US

--------------------