Entering US on Parole when 485 has been approved.

mar2002_485

Registered Users (C)
Today, Both our (My wife and I) I485 applications have been approved. Confirmed it on USCIS website. A wait of more than 2.5 yrs after 485 application.
Right now my wife is in India on Advance Parole, Will she have any problems on arrival in US because the 485 has already been approved.
Your valuable inputs would be greatly appreciated

No,
A colleague of mine was in the same situation 2 weeks ago, absolutely no problem at the point-of-entry whatsoever. That's what AP is for.

mar2002_485 said:
Today, Both our (My wife and I) I485 applications have been approved. Confirmed it on USCIS website. A wait of more than 2.5 yrs after 485 application.
Right now my wife is in India on Advance Parole, Will she have any problems on arrival in US because the 485 has already been approved.
Your valuable inputs would be greatly appreciated

485 approved on Jul 19th as per online status; travel plans on Jul 21. No approval notice yet; also Boston INS local office computers not updated with 485 approval details on Jul 19.
Is it safe to travel out with this an otherwise valid AP, come back in Sep and get stamped? Should we expect any problems at POE in this case? Trying to avoid massive cancellation charges on air ticket.