enough is enough...

rexxx

Registered Users (C)
How can it be possible????!!!
According to USPS:
"We attempted to deliver your item at 1:25 PM on July 20, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

It were supporting docs requested by TSC. WTF???

By the way I tried to call TSC today and was on hold from 2pm to 5pm. At that time I was told "our office is now closed".

You know now it's almost over the line.

dont worry they will pick up the package by monday morning 5 am..it happened like that for my EAD application.

That is their procedure. relax....

How can it be possible????!!!
According to USPS:
"We attempted to deliver your item at 1:25 PM on July 20, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

It were supporting docs requested by TSC. WTF???

By the way I tried to call TSC today and was on hold from 2pm to 5pm. At that time I was told "our office is now closed".

You know now it's almost over the line.

As it was a PO Box Number, you were getting this messageyou have posted from the carrier. The Package will be picked up by the TSC in the Next morning.

Jay Datla

I had exactly the same situation...

My EAD application was also in the same situation. Dont worry, TSC will pick up your application next day morning. Atleast thats what they did to mine.