English Proficiency IELTS or otherwise

logiclife

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Does anyone know what's the best way to prove English proficiency without IELTS? Or is IELTS the best and simplest way to do it.

What documents to you attach to prove that your English is up to the mark and get max points for language for Canadian PR?

Please help.

IELTS is safe. However its up to you.
I sent:
Toefl score report
Letter from school (1st to 10th std) saying that medium of studies was in English.
Letter stating my work experience, English usage etc.

I got my IA with approval.

Depends on luck, but no harm in trying.

I thought I had written them a very nice letter describing my decent command on the English language, but they asked me to take the IELTS test anyway on which I scored 8.5 bands out of 9 after roughly two weeks of basic preparation.

Stoned!

I am also preparing to apply for Candian PR. But I am stuck with proving English proficiency. I don't have any idea about IELTS. Really I can't spare time to prepare for IELTS.
So, could you please anybody help me by providing template(sample) letter about command on the English language.

Pl.........
It will be great help to me.
Thanks in advance.,
Raj.

I am also preparing to apply for Candian PR. But I am stuck with proving English proficiency. I don't have any idea about IELTS. Really I can't spare time to prepare for IELTS.
So, could you please anybody help me by providing template(sample) letter about command on the English language.

Pl.........
It will be great help to me.

Thanks in advance.,
Raj.

if you get more that 7 bands in IELTS then you can be 100% sure that they will give you full marks in English. Moreover people who give IELTS test are very rarely called for the Interview. It is not that difficult to prepare for it if you live and work in US you will easily pass litening and speaking modules without preparation. The only issue i found was that we are so heavily depended on MS word spellchek that our spellings have become bad and we get writing cramps :)