Employment Verification Letter from current employer, not the I485 filed employer

shsieh01

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all :

If my Employment Verification Letter is issued from different company since i changed jobs and I-485 was filed from my previous employer, then what should i do? what else do i need to do to reply my RFE except 3 years tax return?

Thanks for all the gurus help

wac-02-165-XXXX

My advise would be to include a cover letter saying that you fall under AC21 category.

There are sample letters in this forum - search for them. Also, make sure that EVL states the same job responsibilities/duties as in your I-140.

Good Luck!

Hi, all :

If my Employment Verification Letter is issued from different company since i changed jobs and I-485 was filed from my previous employer, then what should i do? what else do i need to do to reply my RFE except 3 years tax return?

Thanks for all the gurus help

wac-02-165-XXXX

employer A filed LC and I-140 and you filed I-485 based on I-140 of employer A.
you joined employer B.
If I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending more than 180 days then you are eligible for AC21.
from Employer B you will need Permanent job offer letter with same/similar job duties and you will use employer B letter to invoke AC21 with pending I-485.
If you are eligible for AC21 then send new employer job offer letter to invoke AC21 with pending I-485. if you dont update then USCIS may send RFE/ NOID and may ask more documents.