employment letter

mailz

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I have recently recieved an interview letter. My interview letter ask for employment letter listing rate of pay, duties, hours per week and length of employment.

I am still working for the same employer who filed GC.

In employment letter apart from listing above items, should the employment letter also mention this "employer wish to continues his employment". Should the employment letter specify about offering employment in future continously or it is required only when asked in interview letter.

I had to mention that "employer wish to continues his employment"

but that was only because the RFE mentioned specifically that the letter needs to include "prospect for continued employment".

SO, i dont think it is necessary in your case..

Please reply

This might look like a small thing but please reply or share your experience. I don't want to include if it is not required but at the same time don't want to leave out stuff which might raise a question.

this is what I have heard from my lawyer and several others -

Include ALL but ONLY the information requested - nothing more - nothing less.
I dont know how true this is - but someone mentioned additional information mentioned and got a second RFE (he was asked for only paystubs and employment letter mentioning his salary, he included that he was supposed to work 50 hrs/week in the letter) and that prompted another RFE.

Again, I dont know if its true, but like I said, go by the letter - nothing more - nothing less.

and oh - nothing is too small in the GC process.

Hope this helps.