Employer's ability to pay wages

wt4gc

Does the BCIS check the employer's ability to pay wages at the interview? My employer is experiencing a very bad financial situation. Laid off most people, cut salaries. But at least my current pay matches the amount on LC. I'm afeard the company will be out of business pretty soon. Now I got transfered for an interview. I'm so scared. If BCIS check my employer's finance, I'm dead. Please, anyone, give me some input. What should I do at this point. Thank you all very much.

Do not waste your time.........

I think if yo uknow the financial situation of the company do not waste your time and transfer your h-1b or look for new job. We al know 99% of desi so called bussiness owner in IT are nothing but bull shitter. They lied one after another and show they have plenty of money and clients. truth is always opposite. So, my dear rush and look for better opportunity and give him notice before he gave you one................

wt4gc .... The ability of your Employer to pay wages is

checked during I-140 and not in I485. I (my company) had got that RFE in I-140. INS had requested Financial documents from my company .

I -485 is ALL about checking your "Personal" status which can be "broadly" classified as :

1. Immigration Status(Whether you had previous violations)
2. Employment Status(whether you pay taxes and are employed as per your petition AND current immigration rules).
3. Criminal Status.(obvious)

So dont worry, as long as you have a job and Payslip everthing else is just a formality. INS randomly selects cases for auditing
and hence you got transfered to local centre.

Take it easy.

Thank you for the posts, friends.

I just started looking for a new job. Hope I can find one before the interview. Hope it's not too late.

I've checked the posts on CSC forum. I notices that many people were asked for company's income tax and DE6 form at the interview. Some of the people who interviewed at New York also got the request to provide the company IT. What's the purpose of that request?