Employer not paying wages and AC-21

RPM

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I need your expert advice and here is my situation:

I-485 pending for more than 2.5 yrs and has EAD (but so far not used) with EB3- July-02priority date.

My current employer is not paying my wages and he is the one who filed my GC. Now. i am planning to sue him to recover my wages.

Is it okay if i sue him before i find a new employer (using AC-21) or should i wait till i find a new employer?

If i will sue him before finding new job what would be the impacts on my GC processing or any other impact you guys can think of?

Please advice.

thanks,

Hi Gurus,

I need your expert advice and here is my situation:

I-485 pending for more than 2.5 yrs and has EAD (but so far not used) with EB3- July-02priority date.

My current employer is not paying my wages and he is the one who filed my GC. Now. i am planning to sue him to recover my wages.

Is it okay if i sue him before i find a new employer (using AC-21) or should i wait till i find a new employer?
-------get your I-485 filing receipt. find new employer, join new employer then invoke AC21 and file complaint against the employer with DOL and recover your wages.

If i will sue him before finding new job what would be the impacts on my GC processing or any other impact you guys can think of?
----------------you are eligible for AC21 if I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days, find new employer so that your I-485 has new employer job offer letter.

Please advice.

thanks,
-------------------