employer change of Address

anr1380

Hi,
My company had a change of address recently. Do my employer had to call INS and tell them the change of address???

Recently After the 140 approval message on bcis.gov, I got a new message on the website saying that "Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on February 17, 2005.To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, " and then "On February 18, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued" . My lawyer or the employer have not received the letter yet.

I got 3 messages so far.
(1) On Jan 31, 2005. This case has been approved. On January 28, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. ....
(2) On Feb 18, 2005. Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on February 17, 2005. .....
(3) On February 18, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

Whom do they send the letter??? lawyer or employer??? DO they first send to employer and then to lawyer???

Thanks
anr