Emp letter

shine1

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend was told by his attorney
no need to notarize Emp letter.

How can we prove notarization is a requirement?

No Title

its a required doc. check in immihelp.com. i havent seen anybody going for cp without notarization.

No Title

This is the most important document you carry for CP.
It must be impeccable or you will jeopardize your case, possibly hang out to dry while consulate taking its time trying to verify if you work for your sponsor.

What needs to be done to notarize the letter?

Should i just take the letter and get it notarized? What is the Notary checking for.? Please help?

No Title

The person who is signing the employment letter needs to do so in the presence of a notary. The notary verifies and certifies the person\'s identity - for example - an HR manager, HR director or CEO of the company. Otherwise, anybody could sign (forge) this kind of letter.

Person who signes Emp.Letter has to be the same who signed I-140?

My company\'s headquarters are in New york, They filed an I-140 for a job I will be doing in one of the company\'s branches in US. Virgin Island. The I-140 petition was signed by the company\'s assistant secretary of the parent company in New York. I will have my interview in February. My question is: Does the Emp.Letter has to be done and sign by the same person in headquarters New York or could be done and signed by Human resources manager of the Virgin Island branch?

Thanks