• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

emotionally damaged

pinkmoonlight

Registered Users (C)
i applied for dv2012 and have been selected on the 1st may 2011 filled out my forms and pics got sent to KCC on the 10th may but on the 13d may heard that DOS published that dv2012 was revoked and cancelled since then im emotionaly damaged and in a very bad shape so why they all shut down our unique opportunity of beeing selected after 11 times attempts? how would I be selected on the 15 july 2011 after all thos whole 11 years attempts ? Luck dont hit twice and I am extremly disappointed and I filled a petition so that they would include us with the next winners... its unfair to blow up this unique dream ....
God bless America

i applied for dv2012 and have been selected on the 1st may 2011 filled out my forms and pics got sent to KCC on the 10th may but on the 13d may heard that DOS published that dv2012 was revoked and cancelled since then im emotionaly damaged and in a very bad shape so why they all shut down our unique opportunity of beeing selected after 11 times attempts? how would I be selected on the 15 july 2011 after all thos whole 11 years attempts ? Luck dont hit twice and I am extremly disappointed and I filled a petition so that they would include us with the next winners... its unfair to blow up this unique dream ....
God bless America

I really feel for you..after 11 times...that is sad....I feel for every one who thought they won but less for people who entered the 1st time and won...although of course they have feelings too.

Maybe you win again...:)

Why does it take two months for a new lottery anyway? There's something else going on here....
a) run security and anti-fraud check for all new selectees
b) send "piss off" letters to those who already sent forms and issue refunds to those who already paid AOS fee
c) make sure that revocation announcement has been seen. If you enable status check right away people might think it's for the same draw
d) find that boiler room in New-Delhi where defective software was written

Now I know for sure...you should be banned from this forum. How can you say this about people from India? That's pure racism. I hope the moderators will give you a permanent ban from this website...you're racist and just have 1 goal...provoke all the initial 22k winners...go screw yourself!

LOL, racist ? It is known as the fact that mass of defective software comes from India, nothing against Indians of course, but that's how it is.

Hello forumites. I have been reading the post for the last few days and it is disturbing. I was one of those winners and now i am hoping again i will get selected. This is however what i have to say. This place looks like some war zone. When i first registered here it was the most beautiful threads that i had read. People were praying for each other and you will find posts where a stranger was telling another person theyd never even met that they were praying they get selected also. Is it so hard for people to collaborate. This is supposed to be a forum.ii it so hard for you to pray for someone else or to hope that some other get selected. It is certainly better than insulting someone else and saying something that is just hard hearted. I dont believe we even make 10000 applicants in this forum. I certainly hpe i get selected and also all of you. though we need to start looking at the fact that we all have one objective and wherever we going we certainly might need each other to realize our dreams there. i just encourage everyone lets pray, lets not have wars on the forums. instead lets pray to GOD and hope that all forumites get selected because that mean we can all come back and share on how to realize that american dream. I do not know what change it makes but i know its a positive thing that we can try.

Now I know for sure...you should be banned from this forum. How can you say this about people from India? That's pure racism. I hope the moderators will give you a permanent ban from this website...you're racist and just have 1 goal...provoke all the initial 22k winners...go screw yourself!
right. possible software was mad in china. so they should investigate in china, not india.

Hello forumites. I have been reading the post for the last few days and it is disturbing. I was one of those winners and now i am hoping again i will get selected. This is however what i have to say. This place looks like some war zone. When i first registered here it was the most beautiful threads that i had read. People were praying for each other and you will find posts where a stranger was telling another person theyd never even met that they were praying they get selected also. Is it so hard for people to collaborate. This is supposed to be a forum.ii it so hard for you to pray for someone else or to hope that some other get selected. It is certainly better than insulting someone else and saying something that is just hard hearted. I dont believe we even make 10000 applicants in this forum. I certainly hpe i get selected and also all of you. though we need to start looking at the fact that we all have one objective and wherever we going we certainly might need each other to realize our dreams there. i just encourage everyone lets pray, lets not have wars on the forums. instead lets pray to GOD and hope that all forumites get selected because that mean we can all come back and share on how to realize that american dream. I do not know what change it makes but i know its a positive thing that we can try.

You should exclude your religious views from every single post cause here you can also find people that don't really believe in that bullshit.Now on the topic: it all has started after we figured out that lottery results aren't random.We were humiliated for questioning results and when the justice is served people just couldn't handle that.