• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Emergency Situation! Help me!

Neverland

Hi,

I have an issue. I am doing CP. My interview is in 2 weeks. I found out that I have a mistake while filing the form. I put high school graduation date 08-1989, but my transcript says 06-1989. do you think this is going to be a big problem in my interview? Can I do something at this stage?

That's not a big deal. But make sure they put in the correct date in your form(s) in the consulate.

I also agree with Tazmania,s reply. May not be a big deal. I had lot of mistakes like place of birth (not the country), and even the photo I sent was not very much clear.

I also agree with Tazmania,s reply. May not be a big deal. I had lot of mistakes like place of birth (not the country), and even the photo I sent was not very much clear.

Hi Tazmania, how were able to correct the mistakes after submitting you documents??

I suggest you email your consulate/embassy with this question directly instead of searching for clues on the forum. You don't have to include your case number.