Embassy got my file from NVC Now what

aliazmat76

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am applicant of I-130 preference category F1. I need some help. My case has been approved and NVC has completed all necessary process. NVC has sent my file to US Embassy in Islamabad last month. My Priority dates are April 22, 2002. This is not current. According to State department website, NVC will send visa to embassy when priority date is current as I know, but in my case they have sent it almost five moths before. I contact to Embassy and they told me that we will send you information package until your priority dates will current. Could anyone tell me is it normal.

Best regards,

Need some help from you

Hi Aliazmat
I will also be doing CP in Islamabad and I would be very thankful to you if you can give me some information about your I-130 so that I can have an idea of my case, and also when to expect a change.
As you said that your PD is April 2002, can you tell me when did NVC contacted you first time to start process on your case and how long it took them to prepare your case and when did they forwarded it to Islamabad embassy and have you send some additional documents to Islamabad by now.
I would highly appreciate your reply as its going to give me some clue on when to hear some thing from NVC.
Its not strange that they have sent your case ahead of PD becoming current as I heard they start process 9 months ahead of PD becoming current.

Hi
I am applicant of I-130 preference category F1. I need some help. My case has been approved and NVC has completed all necessary process. NVC has sent my file to US Embassy in Islamabad last month. My Priority dates are April 22, 2002. This is not current. According to State department website, NVC will send visa to embassy when priority date is current as I know, but in my case they have sent it almost five moths before. I contact to Embassy and they told me that we will send you information package until your priority dates will current. Could anyone tell me is it normal.

Best regards,

Aliaz, its normal, nothing to worry about, NVC starts processing 5-6 months before. April 22 is quite close but now priority date movement is a bit slow. Just increased a week for feb 2008, so cross your fingers and hope a fast movement ahead. Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes it seems like I am near to my Package of Information. It's been 6 months of moving case to Embassy but there is nothing happend. I am hopping and waiting for a good time. Pray for me.

Hello Ali Azmat,
please keep us posted of your experience at us consulate in pakistan.
i am also in consulor processing and hopefully will get the final package in next few weeks as the priority date is current.
thanks.
faranianq

I will

Hi faranianq

Well I am still waiting for my priority date to be current and it has a couple of month more. I shall up date all my details whenever I got anything

Thanks

Ali Azmat

hello aliazmat76,
how come your date is not current yet.
look at your first post, your priority date is April 22, 2002.
that means you should be done by now.
thanks.
faranianq

Hi faranianq
Well my priority date are April 22 2002 and right now Consular processing for F1 is Mar 08 2002. So I need to wait one and half month more.

If you have any advise then please let me know.

hello aliazmat76,
sorry i missed the F1 visa part. i am not familiar with this category and i don't know what are current dates for this particular visa type.
good luck.
faranianq