Embarassing Police Detention Issue

I may be wrong but since you were not charged with soliciting a prostitute, I dont think you have any problem.

Say you were in a wrong part of town and you were stopped and checked for id. I just dont think it is a crime.

If you mention this incident in your citizenship app, it can open a whole can of worms. But always check with an experienced attorney.

This can be very tricky because if you were stopped SFO cops I would not care because they did not charge you with anything.

Since you were stopped USCIS if they had recorded this incident it might be bought up at the interview.

I dont think there is anything wrong going to a massage parlour.

The biggest confusion is whether I should mention this on the N-400 application or not because both the local police and the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) people just let me go. They did not ask me to do any follow either at the police station or a court or any other place. And I do not have any documents to show whether I was charged or not charged with anything because they did not give me anything.

tobler1 said:
The biggest confusion is whether I should mention this on the N-400 application or not because both the local police and the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) people just let me go. They did not ask me to do any follow either at the police station or a court or any other place. And I do not have any documents to show whether I was charged or not charged with anything because they did not give me anything.
I don't know why are you worried. First of all, be sure that FP will not be taken at the location. it will be taken downtown. 2nd, there was no charges brought against you by the court of law. think about it, even with a ticket, you have to show up to court or pay the fee. I don't see why are you affraid, but always be honest with the immigration officer. you can mention that you were having a massage and police were after smuglers and they spoke to you cause you were there but you did not get arrested. good luck and don't be scared, always be honest.