Emails / LUD when interview is scheduled

imhrb

Registered Users (C)
When the CIS sends a letter to schedule a marriage-based I-485 interview, do you also get an email stating that they've sent you an interview letter, and does the LUD change?

Not that I recalled...and that was 2 years ago. I went to an INFOPASS to verified that if they have sent an interview letter and they said no, that same week I received the letter.

Unlike the I765 updates and emails, the I-485 updates and emails are few and far between. Although I have received my IL, my LUD for the I485 still says it was received and pending and no emails either since.

Thanks for everyone's replies.

Well my marriage based 485 has been pending since Sept 2004 due to namechecks. I filed WOM last year in Feb, which is still pending. Last week the US attorney said that the namechecks were cleared, the file was transfered to the local CIS office and that within 30 days the cases shouldn't be adjudicated. I have not had an interview yet - so that is why I was getting a little anxious about not having received anything yet. 10 of the 30 days have passed and haven't seen any LUD changes or received an interview - I only received the transfer notice.

Hey, maybe the CIS just wants to give me the GC without an interview :) I wouldn't mind that :)