Emailed Embassy this is what I got back

Yanall

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am on track with the embassy in coming to a conclusive answer to my 8 months wait waiting for a returning resident visa. I explained myself one last time through email to the Embassy in Damascus and got an answer just today. It basically said "We will review the case again and we will contact you when your administrative processing is complete. " I already got my green card in 2004 but couldn't go back to the US coz I became psychotic and tried to take my own life. My DS-117 was approved but now I am stuck with the immigrant visa application under administrative processing. Does this email response from the embassy mean I will hear something soon? Hope it is going to be soon and positive.

Dont they usually issue that within 3 months? I read that you have to submit DS-117 and the other form at least 3 months prior to desired date of departure so that the embassy will have enough time to process it.

Hi Yana, another question if you don't mind.

You said that your DS-117 was approved, right? So that means you went for the interview with all the documents and stuff like that. Can you tell me what the interview was like? I cannot find anyone else who has shared his/her experience regarding such interview and i'm really curious to see what goes on there as I really want to be prepared.

Hi, My Daughter is minor 12 year old. Her travel document expired, and may be she might go for SB-1 visa. Will they ask questions to her. What kind of question will they ask. What did they ask you. Please let us know. or Will they ask somebody who is going to with her to embassy ( both of her parents is US ). Do I need to go to interview as parent.
Totally I am new to all these... Please advise me..