email says approaved

flyingtiger

Registered Users (C)
Hi. Guys,

I got email from USCIS says case approaved. I am so grateful for God's blessing and the support from my family and friends. I have been getting so much information and mental support from this forum in the past months. Thank you guys!

I have a few questions:
1) Do I or the lawyer get the mailed notice?
2) Can I go to any local office to stamp, or I have to go to the one near to my current home address?
3) Do I need an appointment to get stamping?

Thanks.

Flyingtiger

RD 8/2002
FP1 10/2002
FP2 12/2003
AD 4/2004

Wonder how the ULTIMATE email notificaitons look like? It's like "BOOM"!!!!

Congrats!

Ans 1. You can use courtsy copy
Ans 2. Any local office would be fine
Ans 3. No appointment necessary.

You are a lucky guy.. it took you not even two years?? :cool:

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

Yes. The websit updated after 2nd FP.
By the way, is Paypal the only way to donate to immigrationportal?

flyingtiger

congrats!

to contribute to im.org

For checks, please send in favor of ,

ImmigrationPortal.org
Mail to:
ImmigrationPortal.org
5225, N.Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22205-1148

How do I contact the Senators Office

tufan,

How do I contact the Senator's office? Please post all the process steps to contact them.

How long should I wait after responding to the RFE

My Case Details:

RD: 11/2001
ND: 12/2001
FP1: 04/2002
FP2: 11/2003
FP3: 01/2004
RFE: 02/2004
Res 04/2004

Originally posted by flyingtiger
Yes. The websit updated after 2nd FP.
By the way, is Paypal the only way to donate to immigrationportal?

flyingtiger

I highly appreciate your spirit. This should be an inspiration for others who are yet to make the contribution.

Other Options:

Check (or) Money Order payable to "immigrationportal.org"
Address:

ImmigrationPortal.org
Attention : Vijay Sharma
5225, N.Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22205-1148

PS : My suggestion is "paypal" is the bast choice. Paypal accepts any credit card. It won't pass us(ip.org) your credit card number.
we will not have your address also. We will just know your name, email and amount contibuted. Also "paypal" is an EBAY company. So you can trust its security level.

Hi. dsatish,

You are right. Paypal is not that difficult to use. I just made a donation to immigrationportal.com via Paypal. It took me 10 minites from sign-up to complete the transaction.

Thanks.

Flyingtiger

flyingtiger

Congratulations flyingtiger.

I was wondering if you received email notification from BCIS because you registered on their website.

If so, please help with the following question:

1. Did you receive email notification about your new account from BCIS when you first created an account. I recently created an account but I did not receive any email.
2. Did you click "Email-On" button. If so did the check marks go away after you clicked the "Email-On" button.
3. Did you receive email notification before getting your approval notice.
4. Does the email come in your Inbox or does it come in your junk mail. I accidently deleted the junk mailbox, I hope I did not delete any email from BCIS. :(

High5,

I registered on the CIS website. I did not receive anything from them before the approval email. the email came to my inbox (not junk mail box).

good luck.

flyingtiger