Email Messge from INS! Please advice

Want GC Soon

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I recently changed my address with INS using AR-11. My last update date changed 3 times in 3 days and finally when I opened to see if there is an any update on the case, I found this information.

Is this something that anyone has got earlier when doing a "Change of Address". Please advice.

I was also told by INS that they would be sending a letter confirming my change of addess in the next 30 days, when I called National Customer Service Hotline.

The message is:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 15, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I also got an email from USCIS in my inbox:

Email message:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 15, 2004, we responded to your request for more
information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within
30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I am just hoping that its not anything like an RFE!!!

all is about home address change

Hi, want GC soon,

That is exactly what I got when I changed my home address: LUD twice in my portfolio, email from USCIS, and finally a mail one month later after I first called them to change home address. I don't think there is something related to RFE of your 485.

Anyway, it's all my own experiance. Good luck to your case.

XYZX

xyzx said:
Hi, want GC soon,

That is exactly what I got when I changed my home address: LUD twice in my portfolio, email from USCIS, and finally a mail one month later after I first called them to change home address. I don't think there is something related to RFE of your 485.

Anyway, it's all my own experiance. Good luck to your case.

XYZX

My last update date changed on September 15, 16, 17 and 20.. Is it the same case for anyone who has changed their address.

Or do I need to look for something soon, maybe like a FP notice?

Want GC Soon said:
October 2003, I140 got approved 4 months back. I havent done my FP yet. My case is at Vermont Service Center.

I also received this same message after the address change and nothing there after....

Want GC Soon,

It is ironical that the LUD on my case also changed on the exact dates Sep 15, 16, 17 and 20 and I also got the same e-mail as you on Sep 15. I had requested a Change of Address a couple of months back.

Hopefully it is not just Address change :)

I-140 ND 01/26/2004
I-485 ND 06/08/2004
AP, EAD AD 07/23/2004

Mask,
I had requested address change on September 14th and I am just guessing if this would be something releated to FP notice?

Does USCIS update our profile that FP notice is being sent to us?