Email from USCIS what is this ?

CRIS mail

I also got the same mail for FP received....
I did FP on 29th sep.
i think they are sending mails to everybody...... people who did FP in sep. ppl who did FP in oct. and ppl who alreday got approval mail like YOU, all r geeting the same mail....
USCIS does not want to do work, they just send same bulk mail.....
I ALSO GOT THE SAME MAIL FROM CRIS.......
.................any comment on CRIS mail????
NIW485waiter said:
Just recved two new emails from USCIS-CSSO and one email from CRIS for same content for me (primary applicant). LUD change for primary and spouse.

"On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

AM I approved or not? :( .

I received FP3 notice on Sept 26, 2005 and done FP on Sept 28, 2005. After FP done, I received approval email from CRIS(lots of people believed email from CSSO meant status updated and from CRIS meant approval). So far , 14 days past, I didn't receive any paper notice.

Lingeron: I called USCIS yesterday and they confirmed with me that my address is correct. I don't have lawyer and I changed address on April.

Now I am hoping the best, they will send GC directly to me since I already done FP3 and got approval. If not, I will be stuck by retrogression.

I had that feeling before, I applied EAD for me and my wife, My wife received approval notice and then EAD card. LUD changed/Email sent both time. I never received any approval notice for EAD or email but suddenly I received an email said they ordered me a card and I got EAD card week later. Again, nobody knows how they works.

Anybody had similar experience?

NIW485waiter said:
Just recved two new emails from USCIS-CSSO and one email from CRIS for same content for me (primary applicant). LUD change for primary and spouse.

"On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

AM I approved or not? :( .

I received FP3 notice on Sept 26, 2005 and done FP on Sept 28, 2005. After FP done, I received approval email from CRIS(lots of people believed email from CSSO meant status updated and from CRIS meant approval). So far , 14 days past, I didn't receive any paper notice.

Lingeron: I called USCIS yesterday and they confirmed with me that my address is correct. I don't have lawyer and I changed address on April.

Now I am hoping the best, they will send GC directly to me since I already done FP3 and got approval. If not, I will be stuck by retrogression.

I had that feeling before, I applied EAD for me and my wife, My wife received approval notice and then EAD card. LUD changed/Email sent both time. I never received any approval notice for EAD or email but suddenly I received an email said they ordered me a card and I got EAD card week later. Again, nobody knows how they works.

Anybody had similar experience?

NIW485waiter,

Any updates from you lately? I received the following email on Oct 11, "On October 11, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

So far, haven't received anything. Did biometric 3 on Oct 12. Had LUD on Oct 12, Oct 13. Today, got another email from CRIS "On October 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

I guess the first email was just a mistake? I doubt they really mailed anything out. Or it just referred to the biometrics notice sent out on Sept. 22.

Any advice?

kar123 said:
Lingeron,
what was the message you recieved in Email when you got approved?

Cris send me the following message on sept 30. I had change of address in June but never got Bio notice.
"This case has been approved. On September 29, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Address Change time ago

I got the same vague message 10/06 from CRIS and receive my BIO letter recently in my new address. I changed my address on May. Have requested my lawyer to change address with CIS and also called 1-800 by myself to inform address changes. I had even received letter from CIS in my new address for my inquiries after that. But this BIO letter was still sent to my old address on 09/22, returned to CIS and resent to my new address in Oct. I had made my bio on Sept. 29 by the letter from my lawyer though. Totally lost hope now. Can not expect any excitement from CIS for a while...