Email Enquiry

nope

I think they are responding to people whom they can say that you're not within processing times. My ND is 11/09/01 and BCIS received my RFE response on 11/25/02 (well over their max 180 days), same employer same designation. They have no excuse in my case and so I did not receive the reply to my email which I sent 3 weeks ago.

Mine is not a email enquiry. My wac is wac-02-074- *****. I sent fax enquiry on 17th and received response yesterday saying that. (Posting here as FYI).
"Application/petition is not outside of processing time. Cases are adjudicated in the order received. Please refer to the current JIT report. Do not send an email inquiry until 30days beyond the current JIT date. Your co operation is appreciated" and they also mentioned that current processing date is 11/16/01.

I don't know how long i have to wait. :( :(
PS

Well, first 6 months of this year are almost gone. In the next 6 months, they do not work for a month or two - because of the audit. Then we have to also discount another month for the holiday season or some other reason.
Hey that rhymes well!!

Re: nope

Originally posted by user7
I think they are responding to people whom they can say that you're not within processing times. My ND is 11/09/01 and BCIS received my RFE response on 11/25/02 (well over their max 180 days), same employer same designation. They have no excuse in my case and so I did not receive the reply to my email which I sent 3 weeks ago.

I think you are right, that is the only credible explanation I can find.

Anyone can confirm that??