efile EAD I 765 supoorting docs

Msrrini

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!

I applied EAD I 765 form online and took the appointment ASC then gave the FP, photos & signature. While submitting EAD form online I checked the 'checkbox' to intend to send supporting docs.

My confirmation receipt instruction reads: "If you are required to mail supporting docs, you must attach this confirmation receipt as cover page for the supporting docs that you are submitting. DO NOT send photos or copy of identifiation unless requested to do so.."

I saw some threads in this forum suggesting to send supporting docs like I 485 filled copy, copy of current EAD, I 94, passport, ....etc.

I didn't feel confortable to send b'coz they didn't request me to send....my renewal processing is going to be delay If I wait until they ask?

Please suggest any info in this.

Yes. You might get a RFE if they cannot your information like I140 approval etc. It is never too late to send the support docs.

Re: efile EAD I 765 supporting docs

Msrrini

I am in the same situation and I am not going to mail them any passport or DL copies.

Originally posted by Msrrini
Hi Guys!

I applied EAD I 765 form online and took the appointment ASC then gave the FP, photos & signature. While submitting EAD form online I checked the 'checkbox' to intend to send supporting docs.

My confirmation receipt instruction reads: "If you are required to mail supporting docs, you must attach this confirmation receipt as cover page for the supporting docs that you are submitting. DO NOT send photos or copy of identifiation unless requested to do so.."

I saw some threads in this forum suggesting to send supporting docs like I 485 filled copy, copy of current EAD, I 94, passport, ....etc.

I didn't feel confortable to send b'coz they didn't request me to send....my renewal processing is going to be delay If I wait until they ask?

Please suggest any info in this.