• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Education question

Lilit

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody!! I'm selected for DV-2013. wanted to find out if my education is enough.... I have finished 8 years of school, then entered to college- studied 3 years (but the college was private and wasn't accredited by the time I've graduated), then I've entered the university and studied 2 years, haven't finished yet- - what do you think am I eligible... (all together I've studied 13 years)

The education requirement is US High school level. THat is the level required for entry to a University - so if your University course is an approved course with am accredited University then you must have gained the required education.

I lost my high school diploma, i just have a small certificate signed and stamped by the director of my high school which says that i got my high school diploma in that school, is it enough ?

You have already attended a US University so you must have already satisfied the minimum requirement as far as that college was concerned - so same answer - have all your documentation ready including transcripts etc from the US college.