Education Equivalence --HELP ME...URGENT

rakeshr

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My I-140 was denied because I have 3 years degree and LC required 4 yrs degree.

My attorney is suggesting to get education evaluation done again and show my degree + NIIT diploma (2 yrs cource) as equivalent to 4 yrs degree and file for I-140.

Please let me know if any one has similiar experience or have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Rakesh

Education Equivalence --HELP ME...URGENT

Even My I-140 was denied, and I got the evaluation done once again. I am also having NIIT diploma. I got my approval last month after reapplying. Don't worry every thing will be alright.

Best of luck

Hi Tumalapj,

Thanks for the reply !!

I feel good after seeing your reply.

Is it possible to give some more details about your case.

Did your LC also required 4 yrs of degree?

Where did you get your education evaluation done ?
Is NIIT recognized by INS.

If you want you can email me.

Regards
Rakesh
rakeshrao@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My Labour required a bachelor's ,
I have two degree's one is in science and other is law, the reason for denial was saying that according to my evaluations two of my bachelors togeather are equalent to single bachelors degree.

I got evaluted gain, and at that time even they evaluated my NIIT deploma. In my second evaluation they did mention about my NIIT deploma.

Thanks for the reply!!

I understand that in second education evaluation,your degree and NIIT diploma alone were equal to 4 yrs bachelors degree and your law degree was not included in it.

Thanks
Rakesh

Which Evaliation agency recognizes NIIT diploma?

Hi,

Can U pls say the name of the Evaluation agency which recognizes NIIT/ Aptech etc. diploma and includes it as part of Bachelor's degree?

When I got my evaluation done, the evaluator did not even mention any of those in my Evaluation Report.

Thanx

Thanx

Even I have 3 year and than 1 year NIIT

I am on a verge of filling I-140, I have 3 years degree in Commerce and 1 year diploma from NIIT. Also have 1 year Diploma from Chartered Financial Analysts, I have 6 years of Experience before joining my co.

Do you think I might have the same prblem from INS. If so, can I get my education evaluated in advance and file so, I can avoid the delays.

Please reply.
Thanks,
Bhanu.

Hi Bhanu,

It all depends what your attorney has mentioned in your LC application (ETA-750 ).

Find out from your attorney and if its needed get your education evaluation done.

Good Luck
Rakesh