• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

economical situation in USA

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CARRERBUILDER AND MONSTER COM IS RATHER BAD - FROM BOTH OF THIS SITES I GOT ONLY OFFERS TO PARTICIPATE IN SOME SORT OF THE SCAM ......MONSTER COM WAS SO BAD THAT I HAD TO TAKE DOWN MY CV AFTER 3 YEARS ;;;;I GOT ABOUT 300+ OFFERS TO DEFRAUD SOMEONE FOR PERCENTAGE
THIS IS ONE TYPICAL EXPERIENCE: http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/scams/f1057.shtml

so guys what are you doing in USA, I mean if it's that bad why all of us like to immigrate there? I mean I am now scared, ofcourse I will continue and I will join you guys in USA, but now I am really scared, I hope that I find job there :) but it's crazy because I am so excited to move to USA loool

You will only get scammed if you don't have an education and/ or work experience, cause you apply to jobs that just sound way good to be true. I have never had any problems on craigslist, monster or careerbuilder.

boer you rocks man, you always gave me hope, I am very well educated and very proffesional in my job engineering, really thanks

Hi guys,

I think this is a good topic "economic situation in USA" and I'm hoping that those in US will get on board to share their experience and taught about it with us. @ least if not for anything, it will help most of us to know what is ahead of us so as to precondition our minds towards it. Big ups to firo, bentlebee, boer & bmx88 for their contributions to this topic so far.

You will only get scammed if you don't have an education and/ or work experience, cause you apply to jobs that just sound way good to be true. I have never had any problems on craigslist, monster or careerbuilder.

ouch ... what a b.....t POST - YOU ARE VERY SMART GUY - BRAVO - BUT IT LOOKS LIKE you did not bother to read the link I posted - you can read experience of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE and most of them ARE VERY WELL EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS - WITH LOST OF WORK EXPERIENCE ... THEY GOT SCAMED BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE ......THERE IS NO JOBS OR MONEY HERE ANYMORE - NOT AT LEAST LIKE IT USED TO BE SO PEOPLE ARE TRYING EVERYTHING AND OF COURSE FALLING VICTIMS TO ALL KINDS OF SCAMS AND CONMEN.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE ..... FUNNY THING IS I 'm sure you got scamed also but you still don't know how ( you been ripped off for sure either by paying too much taxes or insurance or something else ....THAT'S HOW SYSTEM WORKS HERE)

PERSONALY I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO GOT THE JOB FROM ANY OF THE SITES HERE MENTIONED ;;;;ALSO BOTH MONSTER COM AND CARREAR BUILDER WILL SALE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY COMPANY - YES THAT'S RIGHT - IT COSTS ABOUT 50 DOLLARS PER " head" INFO

well guys in my opinion I think every where ( not Just in USA ) the work is all around us, and it need smart guy and very hopeful guy to find it, if you think the work outside USA easier then why all of us trying to do our best to win this lottery????? really the work is all around us even in our native countries but I think it's more in USA, and I found out about this topic it depends on the luck, if the guy find work fast he will tell you USA is great, and if the guy he didn't fid any thing he will tell you USA is the worst, guys if you don't like USA don't go there then or leave it because all of us have native country he can get back there

Right now plenty of job opportunities available in USA. So no need to worry about economical situations. Look out for job opportunities in Craiglist website. All the best!

Right now plenty of job opportunities available in USA. So no need to worry about economical situations. Look out for job opportunities in Craiglist website. All the best!

i totaly agree wth bmx88 lot of scamers on craigslist , my advice for you is don't give up you life back home go for the visa immigration process don't sell your house and your stuf PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOUR JOB TAKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS OR MORE WHATEVER THE LAW IN YOUR CONTRY IS CAME HERE TO THE STATE SEE HOW IT GOES AND YOU DECIDE . YOU ARE INGENIER THERE I DON'T THING YOU GONNA BE HERE THE SAME DAY I THINK YOU HAVE TO EVALUATE YOUR DIPLOMA HERE FIRST CHECK THIS ORGANISATION WWW.WES.EDU THEY CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR DIPLOMA ACREDIT HERE IN THE STATE
ONE HERE AGAIN YOU WILL SEE AND DECIDE DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO ANYONE ON CRAIGSLIST : SCAMERS.......
I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME DON'T LEAVE YOUR JOB TAKE A LONG VACATION FIRST THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND LIQUIDATE AVERYTHING GOOD LUCK

hello it's not bad but you must have all you options open don't close any chance there or here we just want you to be very optimist it's not easy at the begining don't think you gonna came here and live the luxe the first day it take time passion and hard working . be ready to work any thing at the begining till you have all your diploms evaluated bring with you all the transcript from your high school and engeniering school you gonna need them . get a good contact in your school because the wes i posted gonna need the transcript directely mailled from your school to the usa you can do that before you move here
i'm not trying to make things hard for you but i;m trying to inform and help that's it you will be fine once you have all the options open
try first the visit www.wes.org to understand what i'm talking about

I agree 100% that there are a million scamers on any site, but you can't be very smart if you fall for it. People will sell stuff on craigslist and if they tell you they don't live in your area, but will ship you the merchant you just have to transfer the money, who falls for that crap seriously? If you cant deal with a person face to face then it's obviously a scam. I have sent my resume to 3 companies on craigslist so far over a time period and all was successful. How can you apply for a job, and they ask you for money?

boer good for you i just try to inform a fresh man who is very excited to be aware os scamers and leave all his options open and don't put all his eggs in one basket over all i'm an immigrant too if i had a better life in my original contry you will not see me here this guy is an petrolum ingenier who has from waht he said nice job because he is good at it i'm trying to tell him don't finish you life back home till you came here and get what you re looking for
in an other way don't throw a dirty water till you find a clean one
plus with enthousiasme and hopless the eyes get blind he is from nigeria he knows what i'm talking about

Joeobih, I agree 100% with you, and people should know what they letting them selves in for. Yes, there are plenty of scams out there and people should be prepared. I had a better life in my home country meaning I made more money, but I really enjoy it in the USA and here is alot of opportunities. I guess we all have different experiences...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude its crazy here ...lots of jobs ...check craigs list... There is some companies looking for sales agents all the time - you do nothing ..just cash their checks ..looks like a real deal easy money ?you keep 30 % of each check the rest you send to nigeria . Simple ?i'll try to get that job - sitting home doing nothing ....maybe you been reading about 22 million people beign withou a job here in the usa ...don' t belive that !! There is no more then 21 million jobless .stay positive

Yeah dude its crazy here ...lots of jobs ...check craigs list... There is some companies looking for sales agents all the time - you do nothing ..just cash their checks ..looks like a real deal easy money ?you keep 30 % of each check the rest you send to nigeria . Simple ?i'll try to get that job - sitting home doing nothing ....maybe you been reading about 22 million people beign withou a job here in the usa ...don' t belive that !! There is no more then 21 million jobless .stay positive

10% unemployment rate in the aftermath of a major financial crisis is not that bad. it has already happened in the 80s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Unemployment_1890-2009.gif

there is no need for doom-mongering.