EB5 Investor (with Late April 2017 filing) with a few questions on timeline, process, and changes

NYCEB5Investor

Hello,

My wife and I filed our I-526 with a priority date of April 30, 2017. Curious to hear what adjudication timeline is looking for I-526s. Given that we're towards the end of December 2017, we've completed ~8 months, how much longer will this step in the process take ?

Once this step is complete, curious to hear what is the preferred route for the next step. We are currently in the US and would prefer a change of status, but eager to hear what most investors do - COS or consular processing.

Thank you all for your help in advance and look forward to engaging going forward.

Kind regards

Google "USCIS Processing Time Information for the Immigrant Investor Program Office". I am not able to put the link here. I hope you are doing all this with an immigration attorney.

I know someone who did EB5 a couple of years ago, it took them around a year from filing to approval. As George says, you can check current wait times.