EB5 attorney in Seattle

Shri Ram

Hello Group

I am in the process of finalizing the immigration attorney I am going to hire to process my EB5.
I met with the following three attorneys and would like your feedback, if any, on these law firms. Please let me know if you have had any experience with them. If you have a different recommendation, please let me know that as well.

1) Peng & Weber - $25k attorney fee
2) Lee & Lee, PS - 10k attorney fee
3) CHUNG, MALHAS & MANTEL, PLLC - 22k attorney fee

Thanks much for your help
rsk

Hello Group

I am in the process of finalizing the immigration attorney I am going to hire to process my EB5.
I met with the following three attorneys and would like your feedback, if any, on these law firms. Please let me know if you have had any experience with them. If you have a different recommendation, please let me know that as well.

1) Peng & Weber - $25k attorney fee
2) Lee & Lee, PS - 10k attorney fee
3) CHUNG, MALHAS & MANTEL, PLLC - 22k attorney fee

Thanks much for your help
rsk
Hi I was keen to know how is your application process going on and what are some of the research or success stories you are aware of.

have you finalized or still searching? let me know - xxxxxxxxcc
Hi Shiraz,

I am on an H1B visa in US and was keen to apply through EB5. I wanted your guidance on some of the success stories or research work that helped in getting your EB5 approved. For eg. how did you go about selecting the project, regional centre, total time taken for the application to get approved, what were some of the success and risk factors, how did you decide on the project and lastly terms of exit i.e. if you were to come out of that investment/ project.