eb3 world september and october

I am just wondering what people in EB3 World would do if the new fiscal year starts out with the October bulletin showing "Unavailable"?
Yeah, people will say that's not going to happen but after seeing that happen to EB2 India, you can't really say USCIS is done pulling more "shock and awe" on us.

September bulletin: Oct 2001
October bulletin: U - as in "Unavailable", as in "We squeezed ur nuts, bubba".

Its not possible. They can retrograte the dates or the date dont move at all but it cannot be unavailable in October as it will be the start of the fiscal year and all the categories will get fresh quota.
But you are right... You cannot predict anything for anyone if it comes to USCIS/DOS.

Good Luck to all.

ufo2002 said:
I am just wondering what people in EB3 World would do if the new fiscal year starts out with the October bulletin showing "Unavailable"?
Yeah, people will say that's not going to happen but after seeing that happen to EB2 India, you can't really say USCIS is done pulling more "shock and awe" on us.

September bulletin: Oct 2001
October bulletin: U - as in "Unavailable", as in "We squeezed ur nuts, bubba".

Ok, ok, I went overboard with the "U" thing.
But if anyone has been keeping track on EB3 World since it started retro back in September 2005 (PD was at March 2001 I believe)... then after almost one year of waiting, EB3 World has only progressed about 7 months. So, assuming this "pattern" holds true, we can expect September 2007 bulletin to show May 2002 in the PD.

kamrans said:
Its not possible. They can retrograte the dates or the date dont move at all but it cannot be unavailable in October as it will be the start of the fiscal year and all the categories will get fresh quota.
But you are right... You cannot predict anything for anyone if it comes to USCIS/DOS.

Good Luck to all.

No telling ...

ufo2002 said:
Ok, ok, I went overboard with the "U" thing.
But if anyone has been keeping track on EB3 World since it started retro back in September 2005 (PD was at March 2001 I believe)... then after almost one year of waiting, EB3 World has only progressed about 7 months. So, assuming this "pattern" holds true, we can expect September 2007 bulletin to show May 2002 in the PD.

ufo2002,

You cannot make any inference from past bulletins. This whole system is based on a multitude of guess work and the bulletins reflect these guesses. When we guess the bulletins we add another dimension to this guessing game. No one can accurately predict the dates. It should be used as way to kill time or a means of harmless fun ... reading to much into them only makes this situation worse :)

regards,

saras

Guys

I am not sure what it takes to realize, there is NO good news unless some law passes,

there is nothing to guess here, all the future bullitens will have further retrogression or a very slow movement.

Personally I am not stressing about this. It took 4years to get labor certified :eek: I140 was a breeze, but I won't hold my breath as far as I485. I've decided to just go about my everyday life until things change for the best :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my "prediction"

1. If by September 15th I don't see April 2002 as a cut-off dates, I resume my masters program so that I can keep myself really busy and without time to read those crazy visa bulletins.

2. I have signed up a short-term, 5h/week contract on EAD. That will keep me busy and little extra income on the way.

3. In the meantime, I keep looking around for job opportunities on AC21. Let EB3 world goes "unavailable" in October, I will work extra hard to get another job.

this friday or next ,,maybe some unavailable
but i am optimist about eb3 world on october if not u in september

Don't they let the spill-overs happen only in the last month? And even so, my understanding of the process is that any overflow from one EB category to another happens only after the overflows within the same category from countries that have not met their quota to countries that have exhausted their soft quota. Given that India/China EB1 and India/China EB2, would there really be any significant number of visas trickling down into EB3 at all this year?

indian_gc_ocean said:
i am expecting big jumps(like 6 months in each bulletin) in row eb3 in the next two bulletins because of spillover.

samyami said:
Don't they let the spill-overs happen only in the last month? And even so, my understanding of the process is that any overflow from one EB category to another happens only after the overflows within the same category from countries that have not met their quota to countries that have exhausted their soft quota. Given that India/China EB1 and India/China EB2, would there really be any significant number of visas trickling down into EB3 at all this year?
This was discussed in various threads. Unused row eb1 and eb2 would be going to row eb3 as the overall(eb1+eb2+eb3) demand for row is more than the supply. DOS is working India based on the country quota. This is the reason why India EB2 is unavailable while row eb2 is still current.

September visa bulletin- EB3 Unavailable
October visa bulletin - EB3 Unavailable
November visa bulletin - EB3 - November 2001
December visa bulletin - EB3 - March 2002
January visa bulletin - EB3 - Unavailable!

It will be up to you if you want to stay and waste your time or just go to other place or go your own way whithout carying about visas and bullshit!

The point is to lower the immigrants.

So is simple : Love it or leave it!!!!! Is your choice.
I personaly will wait till the end of year to have a clear picture what to expect and after I'll look for any solution.My PD is Oct. 2003.Somebody said that since the retrogretion the EB3 category has moved with 7 months.He is correct. I made the same math.So after 3 years you will have the chance eventualy to file, but not forget that they will restrict the visa numbers!!!!not to increment them!!!! So is up to you.Is important to keep thing real otherwise you are tricking your self.