EB3 with PD 2001 - How many more to go in CSC?

HaraKad

Registered Users (C)
Hello Fellow sufferers,

How many of you with a PD of 2001 and EB3 category left or am I the only one?

Mydetails:
PD: April 30th 2001/EB3/INDIA

My case is also there with a PD Aug'01.

HaraKad said:
Hello Fellow sufferers,

Mydetails:

I am here too

EB3 PD Oct 2001, India, Original labor.

HaraKad said:
Hello Fellow sufferers,

Mydetails:

Is it just me or the approval rate from CSC is going gradually down since September despite rapid advances of PD for EB-3 ROW? It might look like the majority of EB-3 folks from 2001-2002 with current PD are stuck in the name check.

vic_m said:
Is it just me or the approval rate from CSC is going gradually down since September despite rapid advances of PD for EB-3 ROW? It might look like the majority of EB-3 folks from 2001-2002 with current PD are stuck in the name check.

Hanging by the fingernails....
I wish I knew it would take that long....I would have long gone back...
Not worth it, but has committed a lot now. So can't give up

My Priority Date is 11/9/2001, EB3 (India).

Don't know how long it will take. I am going for my 3rd EAD.

and there is no change in Nov VISA bulletin....

EB3 INDIA is stuck at April 22nd 2001. So the wait continues :(

Adding insult to injury

From the NOV visa bulletin

"Cut-off date movements in recent months have been greater than might ordinarily be expected, in an effort to maximize number use within the annual numerical limits. This has been necessary because demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Offices for adjustment of status cases has been relatively light. As these dates have advanced, however, many thousands of applicants have become eligible for processing at CIS Offices. Once number use increases significantly as CIS addresses its backlog, cut-off date movement will necessarily slow or stop. Moreover, in some categories cut-off date retrogression is a particular possibility. "

HaraKad said:
and there is no change in Nov VISA bulletin....

EB3 INDIA is stuck at April 22nd 2001. So the wait continues :(

123_sam said:
From the NOV visa bulletin

"Cut-off date movements in recent months have been greater than might ordinarily be expected, in an effort to maximize number use within the annual numerical limits. This has been necessary because demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Offices for adjustment of status cases has been relatively light. As these dates have advanced, however, many thousands of applicants have become eligible for processing at CIS Offices. Once number use increases significantly as CIS addresses its backlog, cut-off date movement will necessarily slow or stop. Moreover, in some categories cut-off date retrogression is a particular possibility. "

How much more can it get worse?!! :eek:

EB3 - Visa dates

HaraKad said:
How much more can it get worse?!! :eek:

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance the EB3 dates will move fast, heard that the dates may again go back ocne backlog center process the cases , that means another 4-5 years for dates to be current ?

Can we refile in EB2 category and still keep the PD ?

Guys,

If we re-start our GC process with PERM labor and I 140 in EB2 category, can we retain our PD from the EB3 labor ?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.