EB3 unavailable....what did they fo with the visa numbers

ZOONI

Registered Users (C)
God only knows when we will get GC. EB3 is unavailable what did they do with visa numbers. I hardly saw any EB3 approvals this year.

Do you think god knows

God only knows when we will get GC. EB3 is unavailable what did they do with visa numbers. I hardly saw any EB3 approvals this year.

Do you think god knows when we will get GC, I don't think so , no body knows in this world about USCIS processing.

My LUD changed on 5/28, 6/6, 6/9, 6/11. No idea what the hell is going on... May be my file is used as a pillow to sleep :)

I think this EB3 unavailability is another lie like what happened in the beginning of last year July ... they probably haven't actually used all the visa numbers for EB3, but they expect to use them all and don't want any more applicants so they changed it to 'U' to stop more people from applying.

Out of my ignorance, Do you think there are bulk number of people whose PD older than 2002 (what ever the last EB3 cutoff date) waiting to file I-485?
In the prior bulletin, EB3 ROW was at March 2006. There might be several people out there with dates earlier than that who are sending in their applications this month (remember the new bulletin is not effective until July 1), and USCIS wants to stop the flood. And if EB3 ROW is made unavailable, EB3 India and China and Mexico and Philippines also have to be made unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacko,

I don't think many cases left for filling I 485 with PD older than March 2006 for ROW and 2002 for India/China. Every one got chance in July 2007. BEC cleared most, if not all cases before July 2007. Now Labor substitution is also not in effect.

In the prior bulletin, EB3 ROW was at March 2006. There might be several people out there with dates earlier than that who are sending in their applications this month (remember the new bulletin is not effective until July 1), and USCIS wants to stop the flood. And if EB3 ROW is made unavailable, EB3 India and China and Mexico and Philippines also have to be made unavailable.

Jacko,

I don't think many cases left for filling I 485 with PD older than March 2006 for ROW and 2002 for India/China. Every one got chance in July 2007.
There are tens of thousands who weren't cleared from the backlog center until on or after that time, plus there are many others who didn't file because their lawyers or employers were too slow (for example, my company took 5 months after my LC approval to file the I-140), plus some who weren't married yet in July 2007 and now they want to file the I-485 for their new spouse. Add up all those people, and USCIS saw a flood pouring in and wanted to close the floodgates.