EB3 -- tracking thread

supply_demand

Registered Users (C)
Hi all EB3 filers -- please use this thread for tracking the progress of EB applications at VSC.

Most of us who file around this time frame are stuck in Name check and a lot of us are trying sending emails to FBI/congressmen/senators and so on. Please use this thread to post any movement/responses you receive.

thanks.

Please give soem more details

about your efforts to get the name check done and results thereof. it would be nice if we can share the results of our efforts and possibly give some direction to effors beign made by folks to get over thier name check...

As for me I am stuck in name check (no surprise there!!!). I have tried contacting my local congressman's office who initiated a query with USCIS an then FBI. Both have reponded saying that my name check is pending.

At this point I will try to ping the congressman's office every month.

Beyond that not sure what else I can do (some peoplehave suggested contacting the first lady's office).

Please add details about your experience and what if anything we can do at this point.

PD is current since 06/01/06 and still waiting

My case was transfered from VSC to Atlanta DO (1/7/05). Interviewed in 5/23/05. At the interview were told to wait for Security/Name Check(s). Our local congressman's office told us that Security/Name Check(s) cleared in 09/05, but we have to wait for visa #.
My PD is current since 06/01/06. I went to ATL DO to check to status via infopass on 8/11/06. I had a LUD on 8/29/06, but no message change.

I received a letter dated 9/6/06 says the following:

Your application is currently pending. You will receive notice by mail, once a decision has been made.

Anybody had similar experience?
Anybody got approval from Atlanta DO recently?

See a bunch of EB3 approvals in CSC

I seea bunch of EB3 approvals in CSC. If the bottleneck is FBI name check in our cases should'nt it be kind of uniform accross all service centers?

How then does one service center move froward while the approvals at another one dries up totally???

Strange are the ways!!!

Guys,
Please see my signature.I am expecting some happening in my case as my PD became current now after waiting so long.I was struct in Name check which got cleared in May.But, it seems my FP got expired and I spoke with VSC on October 2nd, I was told to wait till I get a FP notice which will be send when the case is opened by an officer.Even my spouse opened an enquiry late last month regarding the status, we received a letter dated 10/03 from USCIS today and the contents were
"Your case is under review.Please except a decision or any notice of action in next sixty days".