Eb3 retrogression

kumara_mudide

Registered Users (C)
My priority date is August 2004 (EB3). How soon my PD can become current. do have wait 2 more years. Is any possibilties that other contries's GC to India?

Please let us know.

My priority date is August 2004 (EB3). How soon my PD can become current. do have wait 2 more years. Is any possibilties that other contries's GC to India?

Please let us know.

I know the meaning of the current. My PD is August 2004 and we have already applied 485 before Jan 2005. Until unless PD move very fast or become current for enybody I would get approval.

1. How much time that would take to reach PDs to August 2004?

2. I also understand that the senete is discussiong about immigration bill, it there any posibilities to senete address the retrogression.

3. I also understand that there 90,000 from other countries which are not being used. Why would not give them to I/C/P countries.

Please give us any idea.

kumara_mudide said:
I know the meaning of the current. My PD is August 2004 and we have already applied 485 before Jan 2005. Until unless PD move very fast or become current for enybody I would get approval.

1. How much time that would take to reach PDs to August 2004?

2. I also understand that the senete is discussiong about immigration bill, it there any posibilities to senete address the retrogression.

3. I also understand that there 90,000 from other countries which are not being used. Why would not give them to I/C/P countries.

Please give us any idea.

Is your LC PD is August 2004 and you applied 485 before December 2004?