EB3 Retrogression, NOW WHAT

desiladka

Registered Users (C)
What is the latest on EB3 cases? I have not been checking the forums anymore. This is so painful. I was almost close to getting approved and then got RFE and then retrogressions then denial, then transfer and then retrogression again. What the hell is all this?

Will I ever see my green card? What can we predict considering my PD to be Sep 2002?

Thanks

desiladka said:
What is the latest on EB3 cases? I have not been checking the forums anymore. This is so painful. I was almost close to getting approved and then got RFE and then retrogressions then denial, then transfer and then retrogression again. What the hell is all this?

Will I ever see my green card? What can we predict considering my PD to be Sep 2002?

Thanks

What is the denial letter after RFE and again transferring the case.
Please let me know.

desiladka said:

Thanks

What was the reason for denial? would you please share?