EB3 Retrogress - Predictions

PHSESAaug

Registered Users (C)
All,

Starting Oct'05 EB3 numbers will become available. However the priority dates will retrogress. What are your predictions for the priority date?

Cheers.

wrangler01-05 said:
I am guessing cutoff date will be some time in 2002. What do you think?

My PD is late 2002. I survived last EB3 I-485 retrogress. Hope I would have same luck this time.

How long will it take to apply for Aug 2002 PD

Hi Guys,
I know that we dont know yet about the cut off dates, but was just wondering if how fast/slow the pd will move on monthly basis. Once the visas become available, and June 2002 processing starts, I would like to how much time it will take for to submit for Aug 2002 pd.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

buddy, You are asking a very touch question and based on the history of cutoff dates it is difficult to predict how fast the dates move.. I guess it is easy to predict Tsunamis than these cutoff dates :p.. Lets just hope that it moves quickly.

MY prediction : On October 1st 2005, They will establish 01/01/03 as a Priority date for EB3 category..

PD2002 said:
Hi Guys,
I know that we dont know yet about the cut off dates, but was just wondering if how fast/slow the pd will move on monthly basis. Once the visas become available, and June 2002 processing starts, I would like to how much time it will take for to submit for Aug 2002 pd.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.