EB3 Priority dates Moves to- 01 March 02 !!!!

Wait for March 15th bulletin guys...there will be a huge jump at that time....it will reach maybe Aug or Sept 2002. Thats when the new quarter starts

Shakti

Great Relief!!!

My PD is 10-Jan-2002. Absolutely lovely to hear this...
140 approved last month.
My ND for 485 is 30-Sept-2003. I havn't got FP notices yet.
Can I expect anything soon?
Anybody else in same boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its really GOOD sign....

Eventhough my PD not yet became current, defently its good move... I am waiting for March 15 th Bulliten....hope in that it will move upto atleast 2002 end or 2003....

My PD is June 2002

good news ..

looks like we can hope something for people between PD Jan1,2002 - March1,2002 , but USCIS is weird in processing the cases sequentially, we know several people are still waiting from PD < Jan 2002

Hope for the best

What is the basis for moving PD ?

My PD is Sep 2001. Still no sign of approval. So don't know when it gets approved.

If cutoff dates move based on demand, how is it that China, India and Ph all have same dates? why should the demand be the same?

doesn't matter

PD moving to March 2002. How does that matter? My PD is Sep 2001. Donno how these guys handle the cases, what sequence (if there is a sequence at all)

what should I do next...

Now when the PD are moved to March 2002 and MY PD is Sep 2001. What does that mean? Very much confused in what direction this whole thing is going. What I understood till now, was they are nott going to move the PD till they do not approve all cases with PD < Jan 2002. Now the PD is moved and lots od cases with PD < Jan 2002 are still pending. It's a MESS.........

Gurus any thoughts....

Same here ....check my details !!!!!!

GeCe said:
Now when the PD are moved to March 2002 and MY PD is Sep 2001. What does that mean? Very much confused in what direction this whole thing is going. What I understood till now, was they are nott going to move the PD till they do not approve all cases with PD < Jan 2002. Now the PD is moved and lots od cases with PD < Jan 2002 are still pending. It's a MESS.........

Gurus any thoughts....