EB3, PD1995 and still waiting, now INS wants RFE.......

Chandra Bhutra

Registered Users (C)
Hello all, talk about bad luck, its all here. First of all, most of my issues have been due to a really bad attorney that I got involved with, but thats another story. Anyway my question is as follows:
My priority date is Oct\' 95 EB3 category, I-485 receipt date is 16th September, 1999. Just finished fingerprints in early April, 2000. I just rec\'d notice (I guess is abbreviated as RFE) from INS, requesting a letter from the employer indicating their continued interest in hiring me along with remunerations and copy of earning statements for the last 2 months.
Question is, when the original labor cert. was filed the salary was X dollars. Now the salary is 4X dollars. Would this be an issue at all?
Any experiences on such an issue and how long it took after sending in the above documents to have an outcome?

Please post to this group as I don\'t have access to e-mail that often.

thank you very much.

Willie You

No Title

INS would love higher salary (as you would). So, don\'t worry.

Also, looks like such RFE\'s for employment letter, W2 etc are routine
and good. Within 2-4 weeks after that, you will get the approval. Good luck!

No Title

INS expects you to be getting wage hike during these years. Everything is OK for you. Don\'t worry
Just send the reply to the RFE as quickly as possible, and very soon we will hear the good news from you.

No Title

Aslong as you job position is same as that of LC and your job description is similar to that of LCA you are fine.

Don`t worry about salary raise. Its expected. INS shouldn`t expect you to work on same salary all these years.

You will be out of this curse soon, hang on..

Vinayak

No Title

You are almost there.. salary raise is not a issue.. RFEs are quite common and routine.. some people got approvals
as soon as (sometimes within a week) their response to RFEs was received by INS.