EB3 PD Nov 2003 Finally approved!

Pomino

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
Me and my wife received magic Welcome email message today. There was no LUD in either of our cases, only thing we did differently was that we generated the service request towards the end of June which created all this magic..

I understand all of you must be waiting for this moment and it will happen to you very soon. I understand how this journey is rough but it will end soon. So friends don't give up hope yet, NSC is still issuing approvals.We had 3 FP done till now, we just had it done in June 2007.

PD nov 2003 EB3 India.

Hi Pomino
Congratulations on your approval.
Can you tell me how to open service request.
Do I have to get IO to open service request
or I can call this Call 1-800-375-5283. number
and customer rep will open service request.
Thanks for help in advance.
PD Oct 2003.
RD 2004 May
FP1 and FP2 done
4ead and 4ap

Pomino,

Congrats...and enjoy your freedom!!!!

Can you share what was mentioned in the letter that you received from the service request.

Also what was your last LUD on your 485?

TO generate a service request you just have to call regular Customer service no. and talk to one of the CS representative, they will generate the SR for you.
Our receipt date was Oct 2004 and last LUD on our case was Aug 2006 when we submitted our RFE documents. After that no LUD till yesterday.The SR response from USCIS was your case is in the Processing queue please wait for another 120 days, if you do not hear from us call our CS no.(standard message)
I wish all of you the very Best!!!