Did you request for I485 adjudication?
Mine is still stalled
Lxs

BronxBoy,
Any update in your case.
Did you request for I485 adjudication?
Mine is still stalled
Lxs

Yes, after that I see an Lud on 02/24 and 03/01 after that nothing.
I dont know If they accepted my application or not, because they dont send any Receipt notice for this kind of case. I am very tensed now, I do not know what happens to my EB3, if my case is denied in EB2

Your new salary does not need to be 50% more than your EB3 salary; however it MUST be greater than the 'Prevailing wage' determined by the SWA (State workforce agency) for your new job description; Pl. make sure that the job gets a level of IV from the SWA based on your job title/description that you send. A level IV requirement is ideal for sailing through the EB2 process.

Hi Wellwisher007,

Thanks for your input.
My company is big and is in good standing. So I think its better to go with them.
I am aware that EB2 is a fresh process. Will definetly discuss about the salary requirments with Attorney. I think it should be 50% more than what you were earning at the time of your first GC (EB3) filing. Not sure. Hope the company would agree to it.

Thanks
GC Dreamer

Bronxboy,
My Attorney opened AILA Inquiry to port the old PD on new I140 but so far nothing has happened.
Not Sure Shall I ask him open another AILA inquiry to Adjudicate 485 on basis of old I140PD and new I140EB2
What route are you following
1) Getting I140 PD staightened out first then go after 485
or 2) Just asking USCIS to adjudicate 485 by showing both I140s -- If yes than how are you/Attorney is doing it -- thru AILA or some other means

Any input is appreciated as I am bit confused on this.

Thanks
Lxs

Bronxboy,
My Attorney opened AILA Inquiry to port the old PD on new I140 but so far nothing has happened.
Not Sure Shall I ask him open another AILA inquiry to Adjudicate 485 on basis of old I140PD and new I140EB2
What route are you following
1) Getting I140 PD staightened out first then go after 485
or 2) Just asking USCIS to adjudicate 485 by showing both I140s -- If yes than how are you/Attorney is doing it -- thru AILA or some other means

Any input is appreciated as I am bit confused on this.

Thanks
Lxs

how much time has past since your latest I-140 approval?
My attorney is reluctant to open a AILA enquiry since he says that it might introduce unecessarily delays. I am also contemplating as to whether to go for it anyways.

Old PD not printed on new I140

My lawyer submitted for I140 correction about 3.5 months back. Opened a case thru AILA too. So far nothing happened. By the end of April my 485 is filed for 6 months. As LXS was mentioning I would ask my lawyer to send a request to process my 485 based on both I140s incase if I don't get it approved.

Please update us with your case statuses.

Thanks

any updates

Hi Folks,

No updates on mine yet. We have made an AILA inquiry.

Any updates on ur cases.. please keep us posted ..

thanks....

Sunnyd75,
Your Attorney opened AILA Inquiry for 140 PD Correction or for Adjudication of 485 on basis of both I140

Thx
LXS

Hi Lxs,

For PD correction on 140. however not heard back from AILA. Its been over 3 months

How about yours..

Thanks.

Hi Josamdee, Lxs

Updates:

My Attorney has sent an email citing the section under which PD should be ported. Then we received a response from them ‘The email was forwarded to the adjudicating officer’ after that I haven’t heard back from them.

My file is still at VSC.

On March 13th I made a status Enquiry

March 22nd issued an Rfe , on my Medicals and Empl Letter
March 29 received FP Notice(code3)

FP completed on Apr6th.
RFE mailed on Apr 7th received by USCIS on 9th.

Today I was notified that they received my response and case is in processing.

When I did the status enquiry, they said I will be notified with in 30 days, so far I haven’t heard back from them. I am not sure they touched my file because of the status enquiry or because of the 485 adju request from my attorney based on the PD( On March 1st there is a LUD on my 485)

I spoke to OLD company attorney, he was telling that there are 50/50 chances of getting approved or denied. Very tensed just keeping fingers crossed.

Old PD got ported and printed on new I140

MY lawyer made 2 AILA inquires. USCIS responded to the 2nd inquiry and reprinted my new I-140 approval notice with the old Priority date. We received it yesterday. It took almost 4 months to get it resolved. I wish you guys also get it resolved soon. Thanks for all the updates.

MY lawyer made 2 AILA inquires. USCIS responded to the 2nd inquiry and reprinted my new I-140 approval notice with the old Priority date. We received it yesterday. It took almost 4 months to get it resolved. I wish you guys also get it resolved soon. Thanks for all the updates.

Did your Attorney charge you extra for AILA enquiry and is it the same thing as LIASION?

Has anybody got a 485 approval?

I am going to start filing a new labor and I-140 under EB2 Category from the same company from which I have an old PD.Currently I am working in EAD and have an Old PD of Oct 2002 under EB3 Category.
I had the following questions:
Can I file for a new Labor Petition under EAD since my H1B Expired 2 years back?

I have been reading this post but have not been able to find any post wherein an approval is posted.Is there anybody who has got a 485 approval by porting the old PD under Eb2?

Please Advice
Thanks
khadash

Bronxboy,
Below is saga of my/Attorney's fruitless efforts so far
Attorney called TSC( 140PP Dept) --- Left Message No Reply
Attorney Sent repeated Emails to TSC( 140 PP Dept) --- They use to reply initially saying "assigned to officer" but no change in status so far
Attorney Opened AILA Inquiry --- No Update so far
I walked in IMMIG. Office and told Immig. Offic. about my plight He sent Email To TSC -- No Response from USCIS

LXS

Hi guys,

Interesting thread, I am in same boat as you guys. Please let me know If you have any success in getting the status.

Company A - EB3 labor (PD 11/2002) - 140 approved
Company B - EB2 perm labor

Applied for 140/485/131/765 in 12/2006, 140 was accepted and rest of applications got rejected twice. Finally they accepted other applications in January and I got EAD/AP for myself and spouse in February. Still no update on 140/485 applications.

My PD is still current, just wanted to know is there any way we can get the status and expedite the process.

Thanks,
-SR