EB3 PD Current as of June 01 - Post your status

Kannancr

Registered Users (C)
Hi
 Please post your info if you are EB3/ PD became current as of June 01 and got Approved/Waiting for approval..
Mine : EB3 / PD Jan 99 / ND Oct 99 / FP Mar 01. Waiting....

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Waiting for I140 as per IIO today morning.Company name changed..There was no RFE on I140 though.Only an RFE on Employment letter.

Message changed to 540 days from 0 days...regarding RFE

EB3 India,PD 09/98,RD/ND 09/99,FP 09/00,RFE Feb01,I140 May 01 .Phew!

No Title

PD : July \'98
ND : Oct\'99
FP : March \'2001
RFE Issued : April \'2001
RFE Received : April \'2001
Message changed to "....Remaining Processing Time is 0 days" some three weeks back
Message changed to "....Remaining Processing Time is 540 days" yesterday

No Title

I just spoke to IIO she said my case is with the officer from
May 25th.It could take 30 to 45 day from this stage.I might get
RFE for my wife for her medicals.
PD 8/98
RD 8/99
ND 9/99
FP 8/00
AD waiting...

No Title

same here. I got the same info. Spoke to an IIO at VSC today, I was told the same. My date is almost same as yours.. Are there any body else who got the same message. Let\'s count.. and why are you saying that your wife might get a rfe. Did IIO told you that??

No Title

I am in the same boat. My PD is also same as yours...and I called IIO and she told me same that case is with IIO since May 25. The funny thing is in my case I alreay had a RFE 7 months ago...about employment letter etc..they received as of last october...I dont know what more they want now!!

No Title

No IIO did not say that. My wife could not get immunizations as we were expecting our first child back then. But it shouldn\'t take this
long just to get RFE.To wait 30 to 45 days then get RFE its kind of
frustrating, isn\'t it???

No Title

I am in the same boat. Case assigned to an officer on the 25th of May.
PD NOV-98
RD AUG-99
ND SEP-99
RFE JAN-01
RECVD FEB-01
Now the message changed from 0 days to 540 days!!
Let\'s keep everyone informed about approvals, so that we know when the officer begins to look at our cases.

IdleGirl