EB3 PD became current in June - Kannan

Kannancr

Registered Users (C)
Hi
  Please post your status regarding approval if you are EB3 and your PD became current as of today. Also post whether you checked AVM ( automated voice message ) today.

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Talked to IIO. Case with an officer since 25 of May. PD Current this Month. ND OCT 99 , RD Sep 99 , FP 03/08/01. Waiting ..

No Title

PD current Today!!!
Hoping to hear sweat words tonight or tomorrow morning.
PD July 1998, ND Aug 99.

No Title

IIO says it would take a month for my case. PD: July \'98, ND: Oct \'99, FP: 3/1/2001, RFE Replied: 4/13/2001, AD: Waiting...

No Title

Not checked AVM. Last week when I called they told me my case is assigned to an officer.

I\'ll be checking the AVM tonight.

No Title

EB3 PD 11/98 ND 03/00 FP 03/01 No RFE Country - India
Just now spoke to IIO. According to IIO,
Case assigned to adjucating officer on May 25th for
me and my spouse. IIO said that a decision should be taken
by officer within 30-60 days. AVM still says 360-540 days for processing.

No Title

I checked the AVM message and it is the same. I read in one of the posts where the IIO said that AVM gets updated only during the early hours of the next day and not after completion of business day.. So tomorrow morning I am going to check again.

No Title

Hi Keep this alive and let us post a new discussion after monday evening to check whether we got any approvals as of monday ( normally mpst approvals will be on monday evening )

Metoo, jpol best of luck as well as others who are expecting.

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Hey guys,

I see the subject of this thread as " June PD EB3 Current" I\'m a bit confused as i\'ve seen a lot of people on this board applying for 485 without thier PD\'s being current. My PD\'s is DEC \'99 EB3 category and hence i\'m waiting for it to get current so that i can apply for I-485. I even checked with my lawyer and he said you must wait to send your application until the dates are current. How do you apply when the dates are not current. Sorry, if this is a silly question but i wanna make sure i\'m doing the right thing.

thanks in advance
hope99

No Title

The people you see on the board applied when DOS made the dates current around the beginning of last year. Then the dates retrogressed. Some of those people are having their dates become current again and they are on this thread

You will only be able to apply when your dates become current.

No Title

Hi Ram33,

Does it mean that VSC continues to process your case even if your PD was NOT current in March/April/May for FP and RFE? Please reply. Thanks

No Title

PD : Oct \'98
ND: Dec \'99
FP: March 2001
RFE recd by INS : May 7th, 2001

AVM says, approximate wait time is 0 days - whatever that means !