EB3 -PD 10/2002 - GC Approved in 02/08 but ?

GC_Niravana

Registered Users (C)
Want to share some details and invite input from forum members

1) PD - 10/2002 EB3 India - Original Labor

Last week when I visted the new USCIS website , I'm shocked to see the message that they have mailed my GC 0n 02/2008 and as of today i.e 10/08/09 I did not receive it and I my EAD/AP renewed for year 2009.

The old website never showed this kind of message .

My last FP was done on 11/29/07 and wife also had FP done same day . She got a FP notice on 01/13/09 and I never received any FP notice.

When I calle USCIS number they told me to submit I90 Form for GC replacement card.

I'm going for an infopass appt next week to get the facts checked.

Did any one went thru similar situation.

Thanks

GCN

Infopass will get you the right information, some times the website show incorrect status. It happened to my wife, we thought the application has been approved but it was not.

Hope it's different for you case. Good Luck!

Want to share some details and invite input from forum members

1) PD - 10/2002 EB3 India - Original Labor

Last week when I visted the new USCIS website , I'm shocked to see the message that they have mailed my GC 0n 02/2008 and as of today i.e 10/08/09 I did not receive it and I my EAD/AP renewed for year 2009.

The old website never showed this kind of message .

My last FP was done on 11/29/07 and wife also had FP done same day . She got a FP notice on 01/13/09 and I never received any FP notice.

When I calle USCIS number they told me to submit I90 Form for GC replacement card.

I'm going for an infopass appt next week to get the facts checked.

Did any one went thru similar situation.

Thanks

GCN

Thanks for the input . I'm the primary and all my dependents cases are in Initial Review State.

I will update this thread once I have the details from Infopass

Thanks

GCN
PD 10/02 - EB3 - India

Very interesting. Clearly there were no visa numbers available in Feb '08 for your category (which is exactly the same as mine). Right? Please keep us posted

My visit to Infopass today i.e 10/13/09 did not provide any conclusive outcome , except that the lady at the counter mentioned that she do not see my 485 in an approved status.

I was asked to wait for confirmation from TSC on my current status.

GCN
EB3 - PD 10/02 - India (Original labor)

I called USCIS customer service after I went for Infopass and now they confirmed that my case is still pending and they are working on fixing the incorrect on-line status message.

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali.

GCN
PD : 10/02 EB3 - India

My visit to Infopass today i.e 10/13/09 did not provide any conclusive outcome , except that the lady at the counter mentioned that she do not see my 485 in an approved status.

I was asked to wait for confirmation from TSC on my current status.

GCN
EB3 - PD 10/02 - India (Original labor)

Hi guys, is there any direct number I can call to TSC, other than their national general USCIS 1800 number....?

Thanks much in advance for your feedback.