EB3 ND 9/99 Approved!!!!!!

Ned Kelly

Registered Users (C)
Well, I was shocked to hear that my case (and that of my wife and children) is approved - message changed today. My details are:

EB3 - No RFE - Called IIO once (very friendly)
PD: 7/98
RD: 8/9/99
ND: 9/3/99
FP: 7/26/00
Approved: 10/24/00

Guys, VSC is rocking at the moment. Lots of approvals. I must say my experience of the INS has been a good one. I only spoke to an IIO once and she was very helpful and friendly. The INS people where I had my FP done were also great. They are hard-working people working under very difficult circumstances (e.g. lack of funding). I will now concentrate my efforts on lobbying for increased funding for the INS.

Hang in there - I know how tough it is. I feel a great relief. I sincerely hope all your dreams are realized. I\'ll hang around and let you know my stamping and plastic card experience. Those bottles of Bud in my fridge sure look good at the moment!!!!!

No Title

Thanks...you\'re the first person to congratulate me....my wife is out with her friends and still doesn\'t know yet! I\'m just dying to tell someone! By the way, the Buds are long gone! Cheers!

No Title

How long does it take to get the receive date from VSC. I submitted my 485 on Oct 6th.