EB3,ND:02/16/00, Case approved on 4/24/01.

slimshady

Registered Users (C)
Oh my God, I can\'t believe what I heard today. My case was approved on 4/24/01. They have sent a RFE for my wife. Thanks to all of you guys who are making this forum a wealth of information. I don\'t know how happy I am but atleast this soggy saga of 4+yrs is over.
My details are as follows
PD:7/97,RD:02/08/00,ND:02/16/00,EB3,INDIA.

No Title

SlimShady,
Congrats!!!! You deserve all the happiness!! from your approval. Have a great time with your new found life.

No Title

Thanks Guys, I did my FP on 3/3/01, it was scheduled for 3/28/01. I went anyway and did it almost 1 month in advance. Yes, the Guy at Boston ACS did ask me why are we comming so early, I just gave him some crap about making a business trip to Sigapore and India, and he bought the story and took our FP.
Yaa, next thing I will do is go and update tracker. Myladoor a big pat from we EB based immgrant community, keep up the good work.

Thanks, all of u guys, and God bless all the immigrant.

No Title

Congrats Slimshady!

You deserve it for your patience for almost 4 years.
PD:07/97,RD:02/08/00,ND:02/16/00,EB3,INDIA
AD 04/2001

Cheerios.

No Title

Congrats slimshady, I did my FP also on 3/3 in Boston, almost 3 weeks in advance, may be we met on that day...and my rest of the details also match with yours except for PD...

Enjoy man!

No Title

Thanks Myladoor, sorry for not mentioning ur name in my thank you note. But I couldn\'t undermine the work ur doing for immigrant community. During my entire GC process, I never ever called IIO for info, infact I was getting all the info from your tracker.
And Thanks again to all of you guys who doing favour by updating the Tracker. Let me conclude by quote from ISN(not INS)

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE(OR SHOULD SAY FIGHT THIS MONSTER CALLED INS)

SLIMSHADY