EB3- LUD changed after Biometrics Code2

bobby_rad_1

Registered Users (C)
I know this won't effect the processing of my case, But just curious, whether it is normal for everbody. LUD changed for both myself and my wife after code2.

Yes LUD for 485 for changed for me and my family.. after Biometrics for 485.
It had also changed when we went for Biometrics for EAD a couple of weeks ago..

Looks like when the result of Biometrics is submitted -- the LUG changes.

Good luck guys.

Billtoo said:
Yes LUD for 485 for changed for me and my family.. after Biometrics for 485.
It had also changed when we went for Biometrics for EAD a couple of weeks ago..

Looks like when the result of Biometrics is submitted -- the LUG changes.

Good luck guys.

Is it very common to get Biometrics done for EAD?

Biometrics EAD

If you do online application -- U have to shedule an appointment for EAD biometrics.. I am sure if that is need if U do the old way.

Billtoo,
My first FP in Dec'2004 got screwed up since all my receipts had incorrect A#.
Subsequently I got all receipt notices with correct A#.
Today I had my Biometrics code 3 done. I plan to apply for 2nd EAD sometime next month. Do you think i need to shedule an appointment for EAD biometrics?

Billtoo said:
If you do online application -- U have to shedule an appointment for EAD biometrics.. I am sure if that is need if U do the old way.

Thanks for the info. Since I have always done it the old way, I wasnt aware of this. Good to know, though!

Biometrics

sra123 said:
Today I had my Biometrics code 3 done. I plan to apply for 2nd EAD sometime next month. Do you think i need to shedule an appointment for EAD biometrics?

If you apply for EAD (online) they do not ask you to send pictures etc.. but instead they ask you to go to the ASC to do Code2.. Now you take the receipt for EAD extension and they direct Ur the results of Ur Biometrics to the EAD department...( or whatever ..).

I think : - U may have to go again for Biometrics ..
Logically they should be able to get required data from the Biometrics U have already done... But man Calling 1-800 and explaining all that and the chances are high that U will not get a correct answer... Better go to ASC.

If ASC is far from where U live -- do it old way -- not online.

hope that helps.

My LUD is not changed after 485 CODE-2 Biometrics and was done jul 20 th 2005. Usally how long it will take. It is still showing the First FP Received message.

Biometrics

Billtoo,
Thanks for the info.
I guess I'll apply for EAD/AP the old way.
BTW, 485 LUD changed today but the message is still the same.