EB3 is the slowest?

shangh71

Registered Users (C)
I've seen a lot of approvals and REF/FP for EB1 and EB2. So EB3 is the last category they will touch?

Anybody has thoughts on that?

Thanks.

Once you are in the 485 queue, there is no basis between EB1/2/3. You are processed based upon your luck and your PD (sometimes).

I agree with Shangh71 too. Mine is EB3 case and I am seeing many cases approving around my RD but mine is sitting there without a move.

I have sent fax enquiry/emails and no change at all in the status. I called up IIO this morning, and she mentioned to me that I should call USCIS only if the JIT moves to March 6th 2002 :mad: .

I don't think even God knows what USCIS employees are doing in their offices :D .

--chava.
WAC 02 107 *****
RD: 2/6/2002
ND: 2/8/2002
EB3.

Let me tell you about the company I used to work for.
There were about 4 people who filed 485 in Jan 2002
Two of them who were in EB2 were approved in Jan.
The rest two EB3 cases are still waiting. One of them
was just ahead of all others. So maybe there are going
after EB2 cases. But I agree it it completely unpredictable.

i dont agree. i am EB2 case and have seen no change in touch date nor 2nd FP. It is totally random.

totally random it is. Me EB2 and 02-125-xxxxx and no updates - no nothing since my 2nd FP - If only someone could read their minds. I think we should raise money and publicly offer to give anyone in BCIS who can proveably give the methods they employ

EB-3 case approved

hi folks i was reading some of the post about eb3 cases not being approved

INS does not have any set of rules they follow, my csae was a EB3 but i got approved 2 weeks ago

good luck to you all - hang in there -it will be approved soon

thankx
c

thought on fp and GC approval

when i got my first fp approval it was pretty late- almost 4 to 5 months delayed than the standard time- i thought it was crazy that i was only one who got the FP so late but it worked out to be on my favor- it was just about time to renew my 2nd FP - but i got GC approved w/o rfe

so people who got there FP done late may get approval faster than the people who already done the 2ndFP

just a thought

bye
c