(EB3-INDIA) September,2002 PD (xfer from VSC -> TSC)

Openarms

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
I want start new September 2002 priority date thread. Please post your thoughts after transfer from VSC to TSC.
Share your anxiety when we are all going to get GC. Is it a good time to call TSC Customer Service? since actual approvals start from next month.

openarms, Actually use your brain when open your arms

Openarms,

I know this thread is for the EB3. I thought of guessing about u r case. If you provide your transfer date It might give some clue. Thats it

NOTEL:::: If you are transefered on/after the March 15 2007. Wait for another decade. Because TSC opened its gates for all the flooded application from VSC on that date. TSC is opening the cases on basis of transfer date. FP2/3/4s are just system generated and dont give any thought about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello va_lc_case,

I really don't understand that how people come up with such assumptions.
How in the world they open cases based on transferred date??? what the hell happens to PD, that's where we all hitting our heads to walls all these days???
can you show me thread where they say that????

Any ways my LUD says as below:

"On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER
PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER....."

Open Arms - I am in same boat as you, though my PD is a few months before yours (6/02 as opposed to 9/02), my case was moved to VSC only two days before you (3/7 as opposed to 3/9) => not too many cases in between. I had a second FP taken 5/3 (FP notice date 4/19). No change/LUD since.

EB3 case, Sept 2002, Tansferred from VSC to TSC

HI,

I am in the same boat as well. My case has been transferred from VSC to TSC. Gave the finger prints on April 17th.

Take an appointment at local uscis office and ask them. Some officers give
that info and some don't. Good luck.

Openarms,
U update ur signature with the correct transfer date(2007-03-02||||2007-03-09)..........
Everything is tied to PD. Here is the logic behind my assumptions. This may be completely wrong but listen my friend.

Before the transfer itself USCIS disclosed their intentions of forwarding the priority dates furthur in AILA meetings and its been posted on different immigration attornies sites.
They transfered the cases based on the Priority date/ I485 Notice Date/EB category.

I assume you are from India, and why did they transfered your case on Mar 02. By considering your priority date will become current in June and you are case is recieved in the service center so long ago.

Dont believe me my friend. But I might be correct in the end. And you recieve your card in June 1st week.
Or else You can try to findout more information about your case either through your congrssman/senator or from INFOPASS.

I would encourage you to try both these routes and get u r card. And be happy.
But dont sit and hit u r head to the wall any more.

Last edited by a moderator: