EB3, India, RD 2/2000. AD Waiting. Spoke to IIO

Friends:
    My details are EB3, India, PD - 4/98, ND/RD - 2/2000.

I spoke to an IIO around 10:00 a.m. today. I asked her the status of my case. Was put on hold for a minute as she wanted to check with someone else. Came back and said my case is pending and is currently at an area along with similar cases (wonder what she meant?) and is not yet assigned to an officer. Said I can expect to hear something in 2 months (what\'s new). The last time, they had mentioned 30 days - 45 days.

If there are cases pending way back to 10/99, why are they putting a false front by clearing a few 9/00 cases and mis-interpreting their actual processing dates?

Oh! God, when will this nightmare end.

There are some lousy INS officers at vermont

There are some lethargic, drowsy INS officers at vermont. Unfortunately, yours and mine are with him. My case is not on hold, but dragged since 10/98!

No Title

I wonder who this guy is... mine is probably also with this officer... ND: 03/07/00. What\'s the standard vacation time there?

No Title

You might ask what is their working calendar. That would be more appropriate. Probably standard 2-3 weeks per year with a few ones when they do really feel like working.

One can understand that this department is probably overwhelmed with the volume of cases, but atleast if there is a logic and rule for processing a case, that would make sense. I guess that is hoping for too much.

No Title

RD:02/01/00, EB2, India, Still waiting. Called IIO, case is pending.