EB3 India ND Feb-1-01 approved.

hero

Registered Users (C)
Me and my wife\'s 485 got approved on 10/18/01. Here are the details

PD: Apr-98
ND: FEB-1-2001
Receipt #: SRC 00-086-xxxxx
FP: Jul-00

I called INS few times. My case was initially assigned to IIO on July-24th but then during auditing it was re-assigned to IIO on Oct-1. My fingureprints were suppose to expire on Nov-8. My lawyer send few faxes to TSC requesting for approval. Contacted Senators as well. I have been in this country for last 8 years so it was a long wait for me. This site has been very helpful and informative. Thanks to everyone for making this site very very useful. Everyone hang in there your day will come soon since TSC is doing a great job now-a-days. Wish you all good luck with the process and god bless you all.

Thanks....

Congrats

Please post your details correctly.
You are stateing your ND is Feb 01 and FP as Jul 2000.

Thanks
Ruby2000

Your ND must be Feb. 2000 not Feb. 2001 as you have mentioned

I guess you posted your ND wrong. For a moment i was stunned after looking at the ND you posted, then i realised that it must be wrong after looking at your SRC number

sorry my ND is Feb-1-2000

Guys,

Thanks for pointing this out. Sorry for the mistake. The correct ND is Feb-1-2000.

No Title

Congrats. Even though you mentioned that you are here for 8 years you applied during 98 only I beleive, that doesn\'t mean that you had a long wait. A pd with 98 getting approved is not bad at all. And I am sorry that I won\'t agree that TSC is doing great just because they have approved some cases.

Congrats hero ! A question

I have a question as my dates are similar to yours , in fact a little earlier. PD 1/98, ND 9/99, FP 10/99 AND 9/01.

Did your AVM get updated in July or August about the fact that your case was assigned to an IIO?

Who told you in July that your case was assigned to IIO, the message?
and who told you in October that your case was assigned to IIO?

Troubled too here is my reply

Since TSC is claiming that they are processing Jan-3-00 ND cases, I would strongly recommend you to contact senator and get going. Your case hopefully should get approve soon. Try calling INS who knows your case may already been assigned to an IIO by now.

My lawyer told me sometimes in August that my case was assigned to IIO on July-24. But again she told me in the last week that during audit it was dropped and then re-assigned to IIO on Oct-1st. I hope this answers your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thx Hero! What info should we provide to them ?

Generally how the response will be ?....I am in Atlanta... ?

Thanks hero! What were the AVM changes?

You did not tell me if your AVM (voice messages) ever got updated. Did it change from:
"We mailed you a receipt "
to anything else until you got your approval.
If so when did this transition happen.

I really appreciate if you tell me how things changed on the AVM. Talking to INS is like talking to a wall. "I dont know why your case is not assigned to an officer".

I have contacted Senator 2 months ago but he has been told to wait until audit is over.

Hi hero!

I looked in your previous message on Oct 15 that you received an RFE.
What was it about? Job papers? or something else? Medical papers?

Really appreciate it, as I dont know what to expect from INS?

troubled too - I never got RFE

troubled too - I never got the RFE. Also, I will suggest you to contact senator\'s office by phone and explain the situation and tell them that you can put all these details in the fax or email and make sure you follow up after sending the details. Hopefully they should take a quick action.

Hi hero

What about AVM? Did it get updated after Oct 1 for you?

I have sent several faxes and also talked to IIO. No success in getting my case assigned to officer yet.

I will not give up.

Troubled too - AVM never said case was assigned

When I called TSC on Oct-2nd at that time I came to know that my case is assigned to an officer. I don\'t think recorded message will say that.
Don\'t give up, I am sure it will be assigned to an IIO soon. Good luck.