EB3 (India) dates movement ?

cpo4

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I am EB3 (india) and my PD is April 2002 and at the moment my case is with NVC waiting to be sent to consulate for CP.I am out of US and have to go through CP. Now i have to make some important life decisions which may involve quitting my present job within next 6 months and hence abandoning GC.
My question is what's the hope of regarding future visa bulletins for EB3 india ? At present the cut off is April 2001.
is there a chance that my PD will become current in the next 6 months ?
When will be the next big movement in the dates for EB3 india ?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am EB3 (india) and my PD is April 2002 and at the moment my case is with NVC waiting to be sent to consulate for CP.I am out of US and have to go through CP. Now i have to make some important life decisions which may involve quitting my present job within next 6 months and hence abandoning GC.
My question is what's the hope of regarding future visa bulletins for EB3 india ? At present the cut off is April 2001.
is there a chance that my PD will become current in the next 6 months ?
When will be the next big movement in the dates for EB3 india ?

thanks

I don't know how CP is done...but, my PD is Mar-2002 & yesterday i have recd an email that they have snet an RFE...awaiting the physical mail.
This indicates that they are touching cases even if PD is not current...again, can't say this is as per their plan...but, atleast gives hope.
Would suggest not to abandon if you're keen on coming back to US...
Goodluck!

It is proven that Nebraska Service Center always gives a false information. No doubt about it.