EB3 India cases that become current in Aug 2011

kcg

Registered Users (C)
August is well underway. EB3-IND cases with PD of entire May 2002 have become current in this month's Visa Bulletin!

Let us list cases and their approval dates, so we can get a handle on the progress. Here's mine:

User -------- PD -------- Center ---- Status
kcg --------- 05/29/02 -- NSC ------- Pending

My wife's (dependent beneficiary) PD also became current now in Aug 2011 bulletin. I don't remember the exact PD but it is somewhere around last week of May 2002. Haven't heard yet from USCIS. Please let us know if there is any progress in EB3 approvals.

Any others with PD May 2002 EB3-I? If so, please post details and approvals!

After more than 9 years in the queue, I cannot but help quote from another member on this forum, who said it best:
"If it looks like THE email, feels like THE email, smells like THE email... then it MUST be THE email!"

Just received THE emails: "On August 9, 2011, we ordered production of your new card"!!

Grandhipal, and all others who are current now.... wishing you all the best for a VERY QUICK approval now!

After more than 9 years in the queue, I cannot but help quote from another member on this forum, who said it best:
"If it looks like THE email, feels like THE email, smells like THE email... then it MUST be THE email!"

Just received THE emails: "On August 9, 2011, we ordered production of your new card"!!

Grandhipal, and all others who are current now.... wishing you all the best for a VERY QUICK approval now!

I know Nebraska is faster than Texas. I'm still waiting.

Still waiting PD May 2002

Blues22 and Grandhipal , any update on your cases ?

Thank you
PD 5/22/2002, NSC - Waiting

We (my son, wife and me) received our GC's around 8/13. Our PD was 29MAY02 - EB3 - India.
There was some confusion in the emails being sent out from the USCIS automated status notifier. On Aug 10th, we received the "Card production..." email. Then on Aug 11th got the "Post decision activity...." email. Finally on Aug 12th it was the "Card production..." email again. Our case was processed at TSC.

Best wishes and good luck to everyone to receive their GC's soon.

We got email notifications on (spouse's) pending GC that the I-485 is approved. We started getting emails starting from Friday (Sept 2nd) mid night. We haven't received anything in the regular mail yet.
That's a wait of about 9 years and 2 months! :)
I hope others in EB3 India with PDs in 2002 are receiving approvals too.