EB3 - INDIA - approved --- PD Just became current

lalith

After fed up with checking my case status on AVM daily morning in my toilet, I finally called Vermont to check my case status this morning. Lady told me Your case is approved on June 2nd , Please don’t call here any more. Here are my details

EB3 - INDIA
PD ------- 09/98 ( PD Just became current in june )
ND --------10/99
RD ---------11/99
FP ----------- 03/07/2001
No RFE
Approved on June 2nd
EAC 00026XXXXXX

My dear guest surfers, please post your details at least after approval of your Case. Posting your details boots confidence of fellow Green card waiters.

Finally I thank U Rajesh knnan for this great site.

Good luck to future green card holders.

No Title

Congrats! Enjoy!!

Have you checked the AVM? Has it ever been changed from "Remaining processing time 0 days..." to "Remaining processing time 540 days...".

My details are almost similar to yours. AVM has been changed to 540 days from 0 days since yesterday evening.

No Title

AVM says yor AS is taking between 360 to 540 days , You will hear as soon as decision is made ,basically no change in the message

No Title

Congratulations. Looks like you are the first guy whose PD became current this month has been approved. In your message you said \'Do not call here anymore\' . Did the IIO say that to you because you called before or what ??

FYI: You are the second guy on this site who has been approved on saturday June 2.

We are still waiting to hear the good news :)